Application Services is comprised of the following loose operational program areas: Land Management Technologies, Elections and Legal Systems, Finance and Human Resources Systems, Health and Family Services Systems and eGovernment. The service is responsible for development of new applications, enhancements to existing applications, and support and maintenance of both Sullivan County developed software and purchased software.
- The Land Management Technologies program is responsible for information systems used in land-related business functions. These business functions include: assessment, taxation, planning and economic development, homeland security, and infrastructure management.
- The Elections and Legal Systems program provides IT development to Sullivan County's Board of Elections, County Attorney, Legislature, Probation Department, County Clerk, and the Patrol/Civil/Jail technology functions of the Sheriff's Office.
- The Financial/Administrative program provides IT development, reporting and support to Sullivan County's County Manager, Treasurer, Management and Budget, Personnel, Risk Management, Central Services, Audit and Information Technology departments.
- The Health and Family Services program supports and provides IT development to all aspects of Sullivan County’s Public Health Services, Family Services, Community Services, and Adult Care Center fiscal, records management and clinical systems.
- The eGovernment program supports the County’s entire Internet presence and provides web site content management activities including overall editing, proofreading, standards compliance, graphics, photos, sound and video.