Administering Elections In Sullivan County
Primary Election, Tuesday June 25, 2019
Early Voting Information for the 2019 General Election
Early Voting Poll Site: Sullivan County Board of Elections Office – Ground Floor – 100 North Street – Monticello, NY 12701
- Saturday, Oct. 26 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday, Oct. 27 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Monday, Oct. 28 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, Oct. 29 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, Oct. 30 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Thursday, Oct. 31 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday, Nov. 1 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday, Nov. 2 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday, Nov. 3 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Election Day: Tuesday November 5 – Election Day at County-wide Polling Locations. All polls open at 6:00 AM and close at 9:00 PM.
Information for Absentee Voters
- Tuesday, Oct. 29 Last Day to Postmark an Application or Letter of Application for a General Election Absentee Ballot
- Monday, Nov. 4 Last Day to Apply in Person for General Election Absentee Ballot. Last Day to Postmark General Election Absentee Ballot (must be received no later than Nov. 12).
- Tuesday, Nov. 5 Last Day to Deliver a General Election Absentee Ballot in person to the County Board of Elections by Close of Polls (9:00 PM) on Election Day.
For further information: https://www.elections.ny.gov/NYSBOE/law/2019PoliticalCalendar.pdf
IMPORTANT: NEW REQUIREMENT FOR BALLOT ACCESS RELATED FILINGS BY MAIL OR OVERNIGHT DELIVERY SERVICE. Please read this 2019 Filing Requirement document ( 101KB) for detailed information. https://www.elections.ny.gov/