The mission of the Sullivan County Government Wellness Committee is to promote a healthy place to work and promote a worksite culture that supports employees’ desire to make healthy lifestyle choices.
Goals of the committee
- Promote healthy lifestyle behaviors;
- Develop educational outreach activities;
- Encourage personal and professional productivity;
- Encourage physical, mental, social, and holistic wellbeing
- Reduce absenteeism
- Increase productivity
- Lower workers compensation claims
- Improve employee engagement /satisfaction
- Promote a clean, healthy and safe environment
Come Walk With Us!
Our September 2019 “Walk/Hike with County Employees” will be Saturday, September 21 at 11 a.m. We will be walking the trail around Hanofee Park on Sunset Lake Road in Liberty. We will meet in the parking lot right at the park.
Please come out and join County employees and their families. The walks are open to all and are kid- and pet-friendly!