Liberty, NY – This summer, Sullivan County Public Health Services is making it easy – and worthwhile – to get a COVID-19 vaccination.
“If you’ve been waiting, now’s a great time to choose to get vaccinated,” affirmed Public Health Director Nancy McGraw. “We’re hosting Pfizer vaccination clinics every Wednesday here in Liberty from now through the end of August.”
In collaboration with Cornell Cooperative Extension and Sullivan Renaissance, Public Health is offering a coupon to every individual who gets a shot. Each coupon is good for $5 in purchases at any Sullivan Fresh Farmers’ Market till the end of the season.
The first of the two-dose Pfizer vaccine (approved for use in those aged 12 and older) will be given between 2 and 6 p.m. on the following days at Public Health Services’ Gladys Olmsted Building, 50 Community Lane, in Liberty:
- July 14
- July 21
- July 28
- August 4
- August 11
- August 18
- August 25
Pre-registration is recommended in order to be guaranteed a shot: https://sullivanny.us/Departments/Publichealth/COVIDvaccines/clinics or by calling 845-807-0925. (Second-dose appointments will be made at the time of the first visit.)
One $5 coupon will be given to each person getting a shot at the above clinics. They will also be eligible to receive a second $5 coupon when they return for their second shot.
The coupons can be used at the following Sullivan Fresh Farmers’ Markets:
- 10 Jefferson Street in Monticello, every Monday (through September 28) from 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- 50 Community Lane in Liberty (Public Health), every Wednesday (through October 27) from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Corner of Route 52 and Hasbrouck Road in Loch Sheldrake, every Wednesday (through October 27) from 3-5 p.m.
- 134 Sullivan Street in Wurtsboro, every Thursday (through September 30) from 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- 19 Railroad Avenue in South Fallsburg, every Thursday (through September 30) from 2:30-4 p.m.