Acting as an agent for the state of New York, the Sullivan County Clerk administers the County's Motor Vehicle Bureau.
DMV Services and Information
- Drivers Licenses
- Non-Driver Identification
- Learner Permits
- Vehicle Registration
- Commercial Driver Licenses (CDL)
- Plate Surrender
Registration renewals made easy by:
- Mailing to: 100 North Street, Monticello, NY 12701
- Visiting the mobile van (see local town clerk for scheduled days & hours)
- Box at entryway of DMV Monticello Office (No lines - No waiting)
- After hours of 4:15 pm and before 5:00 pm, leave at County Clerk main office for processing
By keeping registration renewals and other transactions local, Sullivan County receives 12.7% of transaction total -- keep your tax dollars local.