The Sullivan County Veterans Cemetery honors all those interred with equal respect. Cut flowers may be placed on gravesites at any time. Artificial flowers may be place on gravesites from October 10th thru April 15th. Individual adornments such as plantings, statues, vigil lights, medallions and similar items are not permitted. All floral items, including containers, will be removed when they become unsightly or to permit grounds maintenance.
In order to preserve the dignity, beauty and serenity of this cemetery we ask you to please observe the following restrictions. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Pets are not allowed on the cemetery grounds at any time.
- No Soliciting.
- Sports or recreational activities of any kind are prohibited.
- No picnicking.
- Public gatherings of a partisan nature are prohibited, no authorized gatherings are permitted. No loitering.
- Do not litter.
- Smoking is not allowed on the grounds.
- No cutting, digging or otherwise damaging the landscape.
- Boisterous activity, including the playing of loud music, is prohibited.
- Altering a headstone in any manner is prohibited. [i.e. marking, sitting on, placing objects upon, attaching photographs or keepsakes to, etc.