For Move Sullivan, click here. For all other buses, scroll down...
Shopping Buses Are Running Five Days a Week
This is a SEPARATE SERVICE FROM MOVE SULLIVAN. Registration with the Office for the Aging is required. The suggested contribution is $3 per round trip. Please dial 845-807-0244 to make a reservation at least 3 business days prior.
The service is open at no charge to all Sullivan County residents 60 or older. Buses carry up to 14 people, are fully accessible to wheelchairs and other mobility devices, and run door-to-door in these locations on these days:
- Town of Bethel - Smallwood, Cochecton, Bethel Senior Housing and White Lake
- Town of Neversink - Neversink, Grahamsville, Foxcroft Village
- Town of Fallsburg - Woodridge, Mountaindale & South Fallsburg
- Town of Rockland - Livingston Manor & Roscoe.
- Town of Liberty – Liberty, Golden Park, Barkley Gardens & White Sulphur Springs
- Town of Mamakating - Summitville, Wurtsboro & Bloomingburg
- Towns of Tusten, Highland and Lumberland - Narrowsburg, Eldred, Barryville, Glen Spey, and surrounding areas
- Town of Thompson - Monticello, Mongaup Valley
- Towns of Delaware, Fremont and Callicoon – Fremont Center, Callicoon, Hankins, Jeffersonville, etc.
- Liberty Village & Town of Fallsburg- Liberty Village Apts., Hurleyville, Loch Sheldrake & Kiamesha Lake
Two hours are allotted to shop at Walmart, Shoprite and Aldi’s in Monticello, plus up to two extra stops per passenger for short transactions at other businesses.
Reservations must be made no later than noon the previous business day at 845-807-0244.
Click here to read the Shopping Bus Policies.
Special Note About Delaware/Highland Routes
There are two (2) other round-trip routes, one of which runs on Thursdays and covers the Highland Township Area with transportation to Monticello. The second route runs on Fridays and covers the Delaware Township area to Monticello.
(Please note: Route 2 Highland Area and Route 5 Town of Delaware are open to the general public. The same reservation procedures apply.)
The below information relates ONLY to the Highland and Delaware runs (for MOVE SULLIVAN info, scroll back up):
- General public passengers: $1.50 boarding fee, exact fare required
- To schedule a pickup all passengers MUST CALL 807-0180, between 8:00am -3:00pm at least 24 hours BEFORE YOUR TRIP.
- Please arrive five minutes before schedule time.
- All times are approximate.
Highland Township Area Route SCHEDULE (NOT A MOVE SULLIVAN ROUTE)
Delaware Township Area Route SCHEDULE (NOT A MOVE SULLIVAN ROUTE)
Shortline/CoachUSA also offers public transportation in the region. More info on their services is available at www.coachusa.com or by calling 845-794-5500.