The mission of the local County Health Department - Sullivan County Public Health, is to prevent illness and disease, and to protect and promote public health.
To learn about the Department’s activities, programs and services, click on the links to the left.
- Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-364-3065.
- Sullivan County Community Assistance Hotline: 845-807-0925.
- Sullivan County Public Health COVID Info Line: 845-513-2268.
- CLICK HERE for the latest updates and info on COVID-19 in Sullivan County
- Click HERE to self-report your COVID test results or obtain an isolation or quarantine affirmation form.
For the latest information on monkeypox, including information on vaccination clinics, click here.
New York State Prevention Agenda Dashboard – Indicators for Sullivan County. The New York State Prevention Agenda Dashboard is an interactive visual presentation of the Prevention Agenda tracking indicator data at state and county levels.