Are Your Rights Being Violated? We Can Help.
If you believe your rights are being violated, the Sullivan County Human Rights Commission can help. In order to file a complaint, you can do one of the following:
- Call our office at (845)-807-0189 to speak to someone from the Commission
- Visit our office at 100 North Street Monticello, NY
- Print and complete the complaint form below, have it notarized, and mail it to:
Sullivan County Human Rights Commission
100 North Street
Monticello, NY 12701
After we receive a notarized copy of your complaint, we will conduct an interview to determine if your complaint is within the scope of the Sullivan County Human Right Commission.
- If your compliant is within the scope of the Human Rights Commission, it will be investigated. If is not within our scope, we will refer you to the proper agency.
- If your complaint is found to have merit, the involved parties will be offered mediation as an opportunity to resolve the problem.
Complete the following complaint form:
Para ver esta pagina en Español toca aqui.
If you need help completing the Complaint Form or have any questions, please don't hesitate to call, email or visit the Office of Human Rights Commission.