- Credit Union
- Deferred Compensation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Leave of Absence
- New York State Retirement
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (Institutions Other Than Sullivan County Community College)
- Tuition Assistance Program (Sullivan County Community College)
For more details on any benefit, employees can refer to the Sullivan County Employee Handbook, or their respective Collective Bargaining Agreement, located on the SC Portal.
Tuition Assistance Program Details
To participate in the Sullivan County Community College Tuition Assistance Program, the employee must send the following items to the Personnel Department:
(1) Completed and signed SUNY Sullivan - Sullivan County Employee Tuition Waiver Program Form;
(2) Copy of the course description;
(3) Copy of tuition cost per credit hour.
The Personnel Officer will then review the submission to determine if the course is relevant to the employee’s job responsibilities or toward a degree relevant to the employee’s job responsibilities. A letter of approval, or disapproval, will be sent to the employee (with a copy to the employee’s Department Head) by the Personnel Department.
Please be advised that there are a limited number of classes available to County employees on an annual basis.