Skip to main content

Recently Discharged? Whats Next?

4 Steps to be on your way to receiving everything you have earned

1) Secure your discharge certificate (DD Form 214)

2) Enroll in VA health care within your first 12 months from separation.
    Steps include:

  • Visiting the closest VA facility & Veterans Service Center
  • Fill out the form (10 10 EZ)

3) Visit your nearest Veterans Service Agency (that's us). Before visiting, gather as much information as possible, but not limited to:

  • DD 214
  • Medical Records
  • Bank Account Information
  • Dependent Information

4) If you need help obtaining your DD 214, please stop by our office, we can help you create your "veterans portfolio" of essential documents for safekeeping.

Veteran Saluting the American Flag