Skip to main content

Temporary Assistance Programs

Temporary Assistance  provides programs for needy men, women and children.  If you are unable to work, can't find a job or your job does not pay enough for food, or a place to live, you may be able to apply for help to pay your expenses.  There are several different programs, each of which, have specific program requirements and eligibility standards.

How do I apply for Temporary Assistance programs?

You must apply in Sullivan County, at the Department of Social Services, 16 Community Lane, Liberty, NY.  Phone: 845-292-0100

To learn more about these programs, click HERE


What are Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES)?

Click HERE to read the informative brochure. Click HERE to visit the interactive State website.







Social Services Accepts Documents Via App


click: Google Play


click: Apple App Store








work pays